Building Futures offers a diverse set of volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
You can organize a team of volunteers from your workplace, your neighborhood, your family, your friends, or your religious group.
Volunteers can assist with:
- Plumbing (installing sinks and faucets, toilets, and unit water heaters, and making minor repairs).
- Electrical (installing light fixtures, bathroom exhaust fans, and new light switches and outlets).
- Carpentry (installing bamboo flooring, kitchen cabinets, sinks, countertops, limited drywall/finishing, and ceramic tile).
- Paint preparation (in units, hallways, and stairwells).
- Painting (in units, hallways, and stairwells).
- Installing closet organizers.
- Cleaning units for new residents.
If you would like to volunteer with us, please fill out the form below. Thank you! *These fields are required.
*These fields are required.